Wednesday Night we went to the Circus! This was Mike's first time there and he loved it! He took so many pictures of the show, most of which are pretty dark, but he was so amazed by everything. Kenedy was also amazed, but not as much as her dad! For the first thirty minutes she did not move off my lap, she just starred at the stage. It was so cute! She did really well until the last twenty minutes, when it was time for bed and time to be done sitting. I also had such a fun time! I think this may become a must for us each year, seeing that it was such a hit with the honey and the babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
That looked so fun! I've been before too and the Circus really is awesome!! I am so jealous of all the family things you guys to together. I miss that so much. You guys are awesome!!!
So fun! I have never been to the circus!
Thanks for coming up yesterday, it was really good to see you guys and makes me miss hanging out. When I get a little more mobile and the pain goes away, we will have to get together more often. Meet in SLC once a month or something..go to the park, lunch, movie, etc! That would be fun!
That's so funny. We actually were going to go on Wednesday, but the last minute we changed to Thursday. Great Minds think alike!
What a great idea. Kaiden's into animals right now so he'd love it. How did you do the slide show? I love it!
I think you were there the same night as my sister. Her girls loved it as well.
That looks like a lot of fun. We went to the circus a couple of years ago and it was fun, but sort of dirty. Did you think so too? Levi isn't the most patient kid in the world so I decided I wouldn't go again for a while. I'm sure he'd be better now though. I love your pics!
WOW!!! What a great time! I have never been to the circus. We'll have to take Grace next summer when she is a little older. Such cute pictures too. Love the hat!!
Post a Comment