Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Love Running In the Fall!

This picture has nothing to do with the post other than it is a Fall picture from last year! Look how much my baby has grown!
I love Fall time! When I was little my favorite time of the year was Summer, but as I have grown up my favorite has changed to Fall. I don't know if it is just me, but it seems to get hotter ever summer! Maybe I'm just getting old, but I have a hard time in the heat! I love Summer activities, but I hate the heat! This Spring I took up a new hobby, running! I love it! I love the way it makes me feel; I love going with my sweet friend, Heidi; I love going by myself and turning my music up loud; I love to go and just have time to think; I love taking Kenedy and listening to here scream if I stop (she keeps me motivated); but most of all I love running in the fall! I love the smells, sounds, and the fact that I'm not sweating like a pig! I love that we have four seasons, it gives me something to look forward to, but I wish that Fall lasted half the year!

6 comments:

Bench Family said...

Beautiful picture of K, Heidi. Maybe I'll be able to echo your comments next fall. I'll have to take the running thing up soon.

Lacey said...

Love the picture of Kennedy! Today is the 1st day of Fall! I love fall too! We are driving to Logan today and I can't wait to see the mountains. This is the best time of year for drives up the canyons! I wish I was a runner! Good for you!

Jill said...

That picture is adorable!! I LOVE the Fall too. It is perfect. I am so excited you have your papers in again too!!!! Hopefully you'll have another cute baby like that next Fall! Good luck, I'll pray for you!!! I'm so excited :)

Lindsey said...

To echo everyone else that picture is darling! I am with you. Fall is my favorite time of year too. The air is cooler, and everything just seems to slow down and smell better. I have to admit though, fall gets me excited for the first snowfall too.

Bench Family said...

Heid, I love your new layout. I think I am catching you in the middle of updating it. So cute!

Hollyween said...

Your layouts are always so stinkin' cute. I love this post because I LOVE fall too! I love that crisp smell in the air and wearing sweaters and wearing my hair down without getting hot. I love that pic of Kennedy too. SOO CUTE!