I don't know how the Cashier at Roberts got the paint out of fabric because I did what she told me and it didn't even kind of come out! Oh well, Kenedy now has an oufit for painting!
Hey, remember how I would end up with white board marker all over my face and clothes at school? Well, I found that this stain remover called Zout works great on it. So if it can get out white board marker, I bet it would work on paint. You can get it at Albertsons. I love it and use it all the time. If you try it, let me know if it works. I am sure that Grace will have a "painting day" someday, so that kind of information will come in handy. LOL!
Have you tried making an oxyclean paste on her clothes and letting it sit overnight? That gets out a lot of Levi's toughest stains. I'm thinking though that with actual paint, it might be harder. It's worth a try though!
You have a good attitude about her new "painting" outfit. I've had problems with stains lately. Well, mostly the crayon that my two darling students drew on my rug with. I can't get it out. If you do find something for the paint, let me know because it might work for my crayon...ugh. At least Kenedy is only a little one and not 8 years old!!
Okay, so I am glad to hear we are not the only struggling with motivation to run. I wish we lived closer together because it would help me to have a running partner. I wish I didn't have to get up so dang early!
Let's get together soon. I miss you and am dying to see Kenedy!!!
Heidi, Hey! I found you through Scott and Julie's blog. So fun to see your gorgeous little girl, even if she is covered in brown paint :) Love, Kristin Bird
4 comments:
Hey, remember how I would end up with white board marker all over my face and clothes at school? Well, I found that this stain remover called Zout works great on it. So if it can get out white board marker, I bet it would work on paint. You can get it at Albertsons. I love it and use it all the time. If you try it, let me know if it works. I am sure that Grace will have a "painting day" someday, so that kind of information will come in handy. LOL!
Have you tried making an oxyclean paste on her clothes and letting it sit overnight? That gets out a lot of Levi's toughest stains. I'm thinking though that with actual paint, it might be harder. It's worth a try though!
You have a good attitude about her new "painting" outfit. I've had problems with stains lately. Well, mostly the crayon that my two darling students drew on my rug with. I can't get it out. If you do find something for the paint, let me know because it might work for my crayon...ugh. At least Kenedy is only a little one and not 8 years old!!
Okay, so I am glad to hear we are not the only struggling with motivation to run. I wish we lived closer together because it would help me to have a running partner. I wish I didn't have to get up so dang early!
Let's get together soon. I miss you and am dying to see Kenedy!!!
Heidi,
Hey! I found you through Scott and Julie's blog. So fun to see your gorgeous little girl, even if she is covered in brown paint :)
Love, Kristin Bird
Post a Comment