Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pop-cle


Pop-cle (aka Popsicle) is Kenedy's favorite word! Every time Kenedy cries because she wants something and I ask her, "What do you want baby girl?" she responds, "Pop-cle"! It took Mike and I awhile to figure out what she was saying, but once we did we noticed she asks for Popsicles all the time! She wants one after every meal! I'm sure if my teeth were hurting I would want them that often also!

4 comments:

jonna said...

What a mess! It kind of reminds me of how I eat now...everything gets all over me!

Lindsey said...

Cute! As much as you hate the mess,I get you still find it cute and hilarious.

Webby's said...

Hey Heidi I have the cutest grand daughter ever. I set up a blog tonight so come help get it going.
love ya mom

Anonymous said...

I haven't givin Maddy a whole popsicle yet... you're such a great mom!!