
Today I got to babysit my dear friend, Ginger's children. After they left I took a picture of the playroom. Wow!
Kenedy makes huge messes on her own and with the help of two more she became the master of messes today! I wish I had taken a picture of the kids while they were playing, but I was too busy feeding, changing diapers, bathing, and breaking up fights to think about it! Three kids are
alot of work! I was exhauseted by the time the kids went home!
Eventhough kids make the biggest messes they are so much fun! It is a good thing they takes naps so we have time to blog about them and then clean them up! Kiason and Reese we had fun today, come again!
7 comments:
Hahaha! That's hilarious!!! I am glad that your day went well. Also, thanks for yesterday!! Grace and I had a great time, and your house is darling. Someday I hope my house reaches your standard. I can only hope.
looks like Maddy's room! Her cousins are visiting! It's a lot of work!
Good Times! I am sure that is a lot of work...Fun, Fun!
Hey Heid, Thanks for helping me cutesify my blog last night. I am lucky to have such an awesome friend.
Love the new look of your blog! My computer crashed with all my downloads and programs. I'm waiting for it to get fixed! I'm two weeks over due for a change!!! I'm Jealous!!!! Oh, I love the FHE website. Came in very handy for my turn to plan FHE!
It looks like you had a busy day! I can't imagine having three little toddlers. How is Ginger doing? I miss you and miss our chats. We need to get together!
Okay, so when I was doing all the headings on my blog I must have given myself a name "LIFE CHANGES". Pretty funny huh? This is really Beth, your long lost friend from Pony. I am pretty sure you and Jonna need to help me out with this blog thing because I obviously have no idea what I am doing!
Post a Comment