Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Teething Is So Fun!

Monday Night Kenedy and I drove to Salt Lake to meet Mike. For Family Night we decided that we would go to Hollywood Connection down by the E-center and let Kenedy ride the little rides. We stopped off at first to Chili's for dinner. Dinner was good, but Kenedy was terrible. She is getting two more teeth and she is showing it! She was screaming so loud and throwing such a fit that I had to take her to the bathroom to calm her down, which is unusual for the K bug; normally she can be distracted very easily! We could tell her teeth were bugging her because she chewed on a piece of lettuce until it looked like an old rag, pretty gross! Kenedy was such a bear at dinner that we decided as soon we were finished eating that we would head home! I felt bad because I had been telling Kenedy that she got to ride the horses all day and she was so excited about it. However, there was no way I was going to deal with a screaming child in public any longer than I had to. It is a good thing that Kenedy is so darn cute because I was ready to leave her at Chili's to become the newest dish washer. LOL!
The lettuce that she chewed and chewed on until I was sick to my stomach from looking at it!
Chewing again, because I took the lettuce away!

Throwing a fit!

Do you think Chili's could invest in some smaller spoons for small mouths?

A Beauty and A Hottie!




4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, poor girl. I can only imagine how painful it must be to teeth. I hope you can endure this stage...then on to something else fun and challenging!! You are such a good mom :)

Anonymous said...

That was last week for us! I kept telling Nate, "where is our little girl?" I drugged her up! I'm such a great mom!!! Haha take the easy way out!

jonna said...

Um, ya! Looking at the picture of the lettuce kind of grossed me out...I can't imagine what is was like in person!

Hollyween said...

ewww... the lettuce. Ick! I'm afraid teething is near for me with Faith. Levi had four teeth when he was 4 months old. She's three months and starting to drool! OH NO!