Mod Girl http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=179
Sunday, September 23, 2007
I Need Your Help!
I know this is so silly, but anyone who knows me well, knows I have the hardest time making decisions about the silliest things. Friday we turned in our adoption paperwork, Yeah! Now I just have to get my letter and scrapbook page done. The letter and the scrapbook page is what the Birth Mother uses to choose her couple. So even though this may seem silly, it is really important. I have narrowed my color schemes down to two Shabby Princess Digital kits. I need your help to decided which color scheme I should go with. I will use the same color scheme for both the letter and the scrapbook page. Here are the links of the kits so you can see all the paper and embellishments or you can click on the picture and see a larger version of the picture. There is a poll on the right side of my blog, you can leave your choice there! Thanks for your opinions, you gals are the greatest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Hey girl! I remember those days...you want it all to be just PERFECT! I think both pkgs are cute. I voted for Mod Girl though. Just remember they just want to see YOU and YOUR FAMILY. I like to do simple pages and keep the attraction on the pictures. I'm sure you'll make it adorable! Good luck.
I agree with Jill. Keep it simple as to not distract from your family. Earth tones are always pretty and make pictures stand out a lot. Also, I really love earth tones. Oranges, deep cranberry reds, greens, navy, plum, brown... plus it's fall! Congratulations on adopting again!!!!! That is a huge step and I know it's a lot of hard work (John and I started the process but didn't get too far).
I had a hard time choosing. They are both so cute. I voted for the Mod Girl too. Lately, I have had this thing for pink. Whatever one you end up using I know it will be darling.
Hey, any word on Jonna? We definitely need to get together again. I was thinking we could go together to visit Jonna and her new baby one of these days. I was thinking maybe after she has had some to get settled at home. Let me know when would work best for you.
Hey, Heidi, I just read Jonna's blog. That is so crazy that she had her on the 20th. So I was thinking we should car pool up together to see her. It would make the trip more fun!
Okay so I"m not much help because I actually bought both of those kits and I love them both. I'd probably pick the Mod girl. It seems just like yesterday that you had just put your adaption paper in with Kennedy. I'd love to go see Jonna next week. This week is just insane! It would also give her a week to prepare for two toddlers. Her house is NOT baby proof. Isn't it crazy that our babies are so big?
Heid, love your page! You always do such a wonderful job. I'm excited you got your papers turned in, and I am sure the letter and page you do for the birth mom will be just perfect too.
I like mod girl! I think you should go with that one! And yeah! Can't wait for you guys to get another little one!
YAY!!! You're putting your papers in again! Just think, this year you aren't going to have to worry about leaving a class in the middle of the year. How exciting for Kenedy to get a new sibling! I can't wait to hear how and when you get another little. I voted the mod girl...very, very cute. I wish I had your creative talents. All your decorating and scrapbooking skills are skills I envy!! By the way, when are we going to get together?? It has been WAY too long!
Heidi! That is awesome that you are turning in your papers again! Kennedy will be darling big sista! both kits are darling, I'm sure your page will be cuter than ever! good luck!
I am going to have to say the Mod Girl. I think they are both cute but I like the colors in Mod Girl. I am so excited for you to put your paper in again! Good Luck!
HI KIDS, JUST BROWSING YOUR BLOG. I CNNOT GET OVER HOW SHE IS GROWING. SHE IS REALLY A CUTTY. I AN SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE A FAMILY OF THREE. I LIKE THE SECOND COLOR SCHEME PACKAGE. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME WITH OTHER.I AM HOME DOING GREAT AND I AM SUPRISING MYSELF WITH HOW GOOD I FEEL. THE PATRIACH.
GRANDPA
Hey Sis! :D Sorry I haven't checked your blog until now, but I like Wild Love best. The other one is cute too though, you'll end up making it cute no matter what. I'm so excited you've decided to become a mom of 2! I can't wait for another niece or nephew!!! Love You
Post a Comment