The Bench's
The Bench's came to Utah and they fit us in their busy schedule! We were thrilled! Amy is one of my favorite friends and I have missed her so much! She is one of the kindest people I know! I miss our nightly walks and vent sessions! We no longer get to walk and talk, now we just get to talk long distance for hours! I appreciate Greg being so patient when we talk! The Bench's are the greatest! Her kids have grown up so much and it makes me sad that I don't get to see them grow! However, It is so much fun when we get together. The kids have a good time and Amy and I have a blast! I can't wait to get together with them again! It is my turn to go see them. So I think I'll have to take a trip to Arkansas after their sweet baby is born in October!
Kenedy and Brin playing in the water at my mom's house! Brin sorry Kenedy hit you so many times, hopefully by the time we come to visit she will be done with her hitting phase!
Kenedy and Brin playing in the water at my mom's house! Brin sorry Kenedy hit you so many times, hopefully by the time we come to visit she will be done with her hitting phase!
Kenedy, Brin, and Tanner sporting their cute swimwear and smiles!
The Harmons
Kyle and Mike have been Best Friends since sixth grade! Kyle and Tiffany moved to Baltimore for Dental school, so now we only get to see them when they come to town! We are so excited when they come and always have tons of fun. Their little boy Kaiden is only four months younger than Kenedy, so Kenedy and Kaiden had a good time playing together, when they weren't hitting each other! Kaiden is going through the hitting phase as well, so it was nice to have someone give Kenedy a taste of her own medicine!
All clean and in PJ's. It is always good to see the Harmons!




1 comment:
Wow the Bench's kids are big! I remember when their little girl was born. Where does the time go? Nate loved the Celebrity profile thing. I made him turn off the computer to go to bed!
Post a Comment