Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nursery Here I Come!


Kenedy went to nursery for the first time today! She did really well! She walked right in and waved goodbye. I stuck my head in after Sunday School and she started crying and wanted me. I stayed in there for a few minutes until she was distracted and then I slipped out and headed to Relief Society. When Mike picked her up she was having so much fun, she didn't want to go home! She loved nursery! I am glad she enjoyed nursery because it makes it so much easier for me to leave her. I have been counting down the weeks until nursery for the last six months because Kenedy is such a monster at church. However, I have to admit I was sad not to have her with me in Sunday School and Relief Society! It was nice to leave church feeling uplifted instead of exhausted, but I am sad that she is growing up so fast! She isn't a baby anymore, she is a little girl!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

That's so funny. Madison had that dress, but like anything else she grew of of it fast. I love it though. Kenedy is the golden nursery child. The child who could care less and just has a good time. I am still in the nursery, but hoping to be released soon, it's been almost two years!!

Lindsey said...

I am so glad that the first day of nursery turned out so well. She is so cute, and I bet she was a big hit with the other kids and leaders. Also, dang cute web page. You should take up teaching other people your skills. LOL I am so glad that we were able to get together this past week. Grace and I had a great time, and I really appreciate your help on my blog.

Jill said...

Oh, what a good day for you! Thank heavens for nursery! It can be sad to watch your child leave, but becomes wonderful and they have a great time. Hopefully she will continue to like it!! Tanner is just barely starting to go in without crying (I was a leader before so it was fine when I was there)...but he can do it now. Yippee.

jonna said...

Glad it worked out! Eric is actually looking forward to church and being able to take the baby out when she is fussy!:) Kenedy is precious as always. It was fun seeing you last week. I talked to beth and we want to get together for a B-day lunch! I know a great place...will be in touch.

McMillan Family said...

I wish Trace was as good as Kenedy. Trace cries and he asks for daddy because Brian will come and save him. I have to take him because I am a mean mom and i will leave him to cry. He only cries for a sec.