Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kenedy's New Toy!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Cute, I think all kids like those tunnels! I almost got one for Tanner...maybe I should now:) I guess they are fun for parents too!! ha ha.

McMillan Family said...

Mike and Heidi you two are the craziest and the cutest couple i know. I love ya

Lacey said...

How fun! It's fun getting new toys!

Lindsey said...

I see that you didn't save it for Christmas!! J/K! I wonder who had more fun with it, you and Mike or Kenedy? Hehehe! I am so glad that it was a huge hit. Darling pictures!

Lacey said...

From what I've read there are cases in SLC and Davis counties. It's not as bad, but that was reported over a week ago. My doctor said that they have anywhere from 15-25 people a day with this. Maddy is still sick, but he said that the presciption should kill most of it with in the next couple of days. It takes 5-10 days to show up...I would stay away from all pools....it's horrible. I think that they should close these pools that have it. We got it at 7 peaks, but my doctor said that he's had people in from all the pools in our area. No Fun : (