Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lagoon

Lagoon
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

5 comments:

Jill said...

Those pictures were soooooo cute, and I loved the whole layout. You find such cute things. I still need to make my blog cutesie. The Zoo pictures looked fun too!! Fun stuff :)

Hollyween said...

I agree with Jill. Your blog is adorable! And so is your little girl. I LOVE Lagoon. We usually buy season passes but this year we didn't and I've regretted it. Levi has so much fun there. Cute pics!

Lacey said...

Oh, I wish we would have ran into each other. Small world! Maddy wasn't big enough for those rides that Kenedy went on, but next year she will be. Looks like you had a great time!

jonna said...

Good times! I haven't been to Lagoon since 8th grade! Looks like you had a blast...how are things going? We still need to get together with beth for lunch...it is probably going to have to be a weekend since beth is in school. Let me know...i am so bored and would love to get together soon!

Lindsey said...

Great pictures. This Smile Box thing is so awesome. I am going to have to try it. I hope you don't mind me stilling ideas from your blog. Without you, I wouldn't know what to do! Thanks!