Last weekend we took off to Bear Lake for Raspberries Days! We decided to take the long route to Bear Lake and head up to the Park City Outlets so that we could get some good deals at Gap Friends and Family! We got more than enough and enjoyed every minute of it. After shopping we started our long trip to Bear Lake. Raspberries days was a Blast! We ran the 5k, shopped the Craft Show, ate fruit salsa, drank raspberries shakes, sat around the camp fire and played with the dogs! We left a little early due to a sick mommy and a whiny baby! We were sad to leave early, but we had a lot of fun with the Blackners and Coopers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
How fun! Did you tent it or trailer it?? I love Bear Lake! Did you get a yummy raspberry shake?? Good for you! I wish that I could run or I wish I had good knees! What a fun weekend!
Oh, I've been to the outlets twice last month!! Great sales! Like Maddy needs any more clothes. Children's Place had clothes for $3! Have you seen the new cute outfits at Gap?
Fun pics, Heidi! I leave tomorrow to go to Bear Lake! Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! It's my first out since having the baby so it's gonna be fun.
That looked like a fun trip! We lived in Logan for 2 1/2 years and never did make it to the Raspberry days...looks like we missed out for sure!
Sorry we couldn't get together while you passed through. Lets email Lindsey and see if we can make lunch work. I am coming down on Thursday...is that too soon to set something up, let me know. Your trip looked fun!
That picture of Kenedy kissing the dog is so cute!!! It looks you guys had a great time. I can't wait to see you & Kenedy tomorrow. She has changed so much.
Post a Comment