Sunday, August 26, 2007

18 Months

Kenedy is 18 months almost 19 months, I'm a little late posting her stats!


Weight: 22 lbs 4 oz. (20th percentile)

Height: 30 Inches (8th percentile)

Favorite Foods: Suckers, Cookies, Popsicles, Cottage Cheese, Popcorn, Green Beans, Bananas, Noodles, Rice, Grapes, Ketchup and Pizza.

Vocabulary: Hi, bye, Popsicle, up, down, baby, mommy, daddy, Kamie, Papa, Grandma, Trace, Brady, Heidi, Mike, banana, water, popcorn, sucker, cookie, food, drink, yes, no, ni-night, play, outside, fly, potty, car, pool, treat, cheese, uh oh, scary, sad, apple, happy, eyes, hair, bubble, ball, book, twinkle, Jesus, hot, cold, more, again, hand, bike.

Loves: when daddy comes, playing Hide and Seek, the park, bubbles, going outside, animals, reading books, watching Signing Time, holding hands, her cousins, her grandmas and papas, having everyone's attention, exploring, taking baths, kids, balls, climbing, running, bikes, loves to help, dipping her food, copying mom, being chased, music, dancing and getting into everything.

Hates: daddy going to work, when mom says no, bed time, getting her face washed, sharing her toys, sitting quietly, shopping, riding in the car for long periods of time, leaving Grandma's house, refried beans, mashed potatoes, having someone feed her, getting dressed, tuna fish.

Here is Kenedy at her 18 month appointment. She does so well for the Doctor. She sits really still and has a scared look on her face for a few minutes and then she warms up and shows him all her tricks! She got a shot this visit and she didn't even cry! She is a brave little thing, I know she didn't get that from me because I'm the biggest baby when it comes to shots! They gave her a sucker when it was over so I guess the shot was worth it!

4 comments:

Scott, Julie and Kaylie said...

I love your darling pictures! I'm always so excited when you update your blog :) Sorry I've been out of touch lately, we've been distracted with the move and with everything else that is going on. Thanks for your sweet email, you are the greatest! Once we are all unpacked we'll take some pictures of our new place, and I'll be sure to blog them! Love ya!

jonna said...

She is growing up so fast...and it just a cutey!

Lacey said...

Wow, she has a lot of words in her vocabulary. Is that from signing with her? She looks super cute sitting at the well baby visit....Soooo serious!

Lindsey said...

She is getting so big and cuter by the day!!