Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good-Bye Sundance!

This is Mike's last week working for Sundance Catalog. He accepted another DBA position for a company called Basic Research, it is a pharmaceutical company. Mike is excited about his new job, but he is sad to leave all his friends at Sundance! Sundance has been a great company to work for, they treat their employees well and Mike has made several close friends! We know it is time to move on, but change is still hard! I am proud of Mike and what a hard worker he is and I know he will do a great job at his new job!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats Mike! Is this a little closer to home? Change is hard, that's why I tell Nate everyday that I will not move out of Utah!!

The regular Gap has super cute stuff, but I'm just waiting for some of it to go on sale....if I can wait. Gymboree outlet wasn't that great last time, but in June I got a lot. I wonder if it's because of school shopping. We should make a trip to go see Jonna in the next couple of weeks. I've got some stuff to return up there.

I'm not a camper either. I like my bed and space! It's still fun for a day or two!

Scott, Julie and Kaylie said...

Congrats on the new job Mike! That sounds exciting. Scott wants me to pass this message on to you Mike..."This move brings us one step closer to having Todd work for us one day. Learn all you can so we can start our own business together soon" :)

Good Luck, and let us know how everything goes! We love you guys!

jonna said...

Okay, I think we all have a problem with this blog thing...it is addicting isn't it? Your new page looks great!

Hollyween said...

I didn't know your hubby worked for Sundance Catalog. I'm always looking through it oohing and ahhing all their stuff, but I never buy because I'm too cheap! Cute pics of Kennedy. She is such a cutie with those crystal blue eyes. Hope the nursery thing is still going well!