
Today we bought a little potty for
Kenedy. We thought she would like to sit on it and just start getting use to the potty. She is so excited about her new potty. She likes to take her diaper off and sit on it. When Daddy got home today, she showed him her new purchase and wanted to show him how it worked. She sat done and pretended to go potty and then got off and said, "Done". It was so cute. She did this a few more times and then all of the sudden the
toilet started singing, which means she had peed in the potty! Yeah! We couldn't believe it, we never expected her to do this so soon! We jumped up and down and did the potty dance! She was so proud of herself! We were so proud of her and a little sad about how fast she is growing up! Each stage is so fun, but I just want it to slow done!
8 comments:
ooooooh, I am so jealous. I am still working with Tanner on this. It's such a pain!! Good luck, I hope she keeps it up. Too cute!
I've got to see the potty dance! That's too cute. I hear girls are much easier. GOOD LUCK! I'm going to have to buy the talking potty, it sounds great.
That is so darling!!! I am going to have to remember that when Grace gets to that age. I totally agree. They grow up so fast!
Thank you so much for the heads up on my comment page. I was able to fix it this morning. I figured those changes we made would appear somewhere, I just couldn't figure out where. Talk about hilarious! LOL!
Good for Kenedy! Good luck with the rest of the process...I hope that goes well. I have so much to look forward to don't i!
oh my goodness I have that same potty. Trace loves it. He has gone about three times. good luck with the potty training
congrats on the potty training! It's a huge milestone to overcome!!
I with you, it doesn't seem like it has been long enough for her to be using the potty. Well good luck with the rest of the process. I hope it is that easy for you!
Post a Comment