I played around with this forever, it was so fun! It was interesting how different pictures brought up different celebrities! I tried Mike's face and one picture brought up all these male celebrities and then another picture brought up two male and 8 female celebrities. Kind of weird, but it was fun to play around with! Try it, when you have a minute! It is lots of fun!
Monday, July 30, 2007
You've Got To Try This
I played around with this forever, it was so fun! It was interesting how different pictures brought up different celebrities! I tried Mike's face and one picture brought up all these male celebrities and then another picture brought up two male and 8 female celebrities. Kind of weird, but it was fun to play around with! Try it, when you have a minute! It is lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I loved looking at this and totally agree with some of them. Thank you so much for the info. on the blog stuff. I didn't know where to start and loved the idea of making my blog look more like my style. I'm so excited about getting together with you and Shauna. I'll give you a call this week and we can try to set something up.
Heidi, I have done this before and it is so much fun! I think I ended up messing with it an entire day! The computer is such an addiction sometimes. Make me stop!! Thanks for the blog info. So, I am still an idiot apparently. I'll keep messing with it though. Lovin' your blog...
p.s. I remember having a sleepover at your house with Kamie and we watched that baby Jessica story who was caught in that well on the news the whole time. Remember that? Ahhh.. memories!
Looks like fun! I will have to check it out. I was talking to LIndsey and she wants to try and get together for lunch. I am out of town until Monday, but we should try for then. I think Beth is coming home soon too, we should get her.
Post a Comment