Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fat Cats

Tuesday we went to the New Fat Cats in Ogden. We were so excited about this place because it has The Pizza Factory in it! We always had to go to St. George or Utah County to have Pizza Factory, so we are more than thrilled to have one close! At Fat Cats, we bowled, mini golfed, played arcade games, rode bumper cars, played on the playground, ate Pizza (YUM!), and watched the I-Fly machine. The whole place is galactic, so Kenedy looks like she is glowing in all of these pics! She truly is our little angel!
Playing on the slide!

Trace and Kenedy driving the cars!

The "O" face! This is my favorite face Kenedy makes. I have tried to take pictures of it, but every time I try she moves her head. I just happened to take this picture and I didn't even know that she was pulling that face until I got home and looked at the pics! I was so excited to finally have gotten THE "O" Face! This is the face she pulls every time the doorbell rings, the phone rings, a plane flies over head, or when she hears or sees something that impresses her!
It's my Fave!

Mommy and Kenedy bowling. We got a whopping 93 at the end of the game. The sad thing is we came in 2ND place with that score!

Grandma, Tanner and Kenedy!

Kenedy was so intrigued with bowling. I don't know if it was because the game was played with her favorite thing in the world, the ball or if it was the galactic part. She loved it!

She is clapping for Tanner when he got his spare and trying to figure out how he did that!

6 comments:

Jake and Natalie said...

You just have the most adorable little girl! And don't worry about the bowling score, you did a lot better than I usually do! :)

Hollyween said...

Heidi,
I love your blog! It is so cute! Your little girl is so adorable. I've been wanting to go to Fat Cats forever!! Also, I saw that your ornage chicken has weight watcher points. Do you have any other great wwatchers recipes? e-mail me if you do. hollye@comcast.net It's time for me to get the baby weight off and I'm going to my first meeting tonight.

jonna said...

cute, cute! Looks like fun! We used to go there all the time...it is a fun place.

Jill said...

Cute pix. It does look cool like Kenedy is glowing! That looks so fun...makes me miss doing things with my family. boo hoo.

Lacey said...

Love Pizza Factory! The Orginal is in Cedar City...where I went to college! What a fun family activity! We haven't been for a couple of months.

Brittanny said...

Heidi...you have got to just know how cute your family is--and how cute you blog is! You just know how to make all the rest of jealous of all your talents! At least I know I am! -yeates'