Friday, July 13, 2007

A Must Try Recipe

Click on image to enlarge and enjoy!
I tried this recipe the other night and now I want to fix it for dinner every night! It is so good and fast; my favorite combination! So I thought I would share! The first time I made it, I didn't double it and it only made enough for the three of us. The next time I made it, I doubled it and there was leftovers! Leftovers = No cooking for the night! I love leftovers! Also I put carrots and broccoli in it, the broccoli is the best if you are a broccoli lover! Enjoy!!

This is what Kenedy was doing while I was composing this post! SOOOOO stinkin cute!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it. I LOVE broccoli and Landon hates it so I never get to eat it. sob sob

jonna said...

Thanks for the recipe. I have been looking online for some good ones. I will let you know what I think when I try it.

Lacey said...

I'm always looking for new recipes! I tried two new ones out of a book this week and one of them went straight to the trash! We should share recipes more often!

Hollyween said...

Your recipe looks great Heidi! Thanks for checking out my blog! I'll add your name to mine. How did you get such a cute background for your blog? SOoo stinkin' cute and your little girl is adorable. I love the photos of you guys by the temple. So precious! I LOVE blogging now! I'm obsessed!!!!!

Carrera said...

I can't wait to try it!! I know if you loved it we will.