Friday, July 6, 2007
The 4th
The 4th started out early for us this year! We left our home at 6:45 am to go to Layton High School for the 5k race. I ran my first 5k and loved it! After the race we came home and washed the cars, got ready, and made our salads, and headed of to my mom's house for a barbeque. We ate and played on the waterslides! We had tons of fun! Later that night we headed off to Mike's Parents' home for another barbeque and fireworks! Kenedy was not sure she liked the fireworks, they loud ones anyways. She thought the sparklers we fun for a minute, but then she just said, "Hot, hot, hot!" Later on the night we went to see the City Fireworks, which Kenedy loved! We got home and hung out with the Tuiannas for awhile and then called it a night! It was a long day, but it was tons of fun! WE LOVE AMERICA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Okay, I did the answers...that was fun! Sorry we didn't get together while we were here. I really wanted to but time flew by too fast. At least we can keep in touch this way, it's awesome!
Adios :)
Good for you! I've always wanted to run a race. Kenedy is geting so big! I love the 4th!
Post a Comment