Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July Visiting Teaching Handout

I thought I would share my Visiting Teaching Handout for the month. I thought if I shared maybe others would also. It would be fun to see what others do for VT and get some ideas. I just printed this off, punched a whole in the tag and tied it to a bag of red, white, and blue candy. I'm not sure if you can print it from my blog, let me know if anyone has success. I was in charge of making the handout this month and I tried to email it to my mom and sister, but the file was too big so I couldn't. So hopefully you can print it off the blog!
I figured out how to print it. Click on the picture and then click print preview. Flip the page so that the orientation is landscape. Then press print! If you don't flip the page, the tags come out really small! However, they are cute small and easy to read. So now you have two different sizes of tags, have fun!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Sweet, it worked. Thanks tons! Cute idea.

Lacey said...

So Cute! I'll use this for sure. I'll be looking every month!!! JK

Hollyween said...

Very cute Heidigirl. Too bad I'm out of color ink! *%#@$!!!! Crap! Oh well. Also, I'm totally taking you up on you e-mailing me some ww recipes. That would be GREAT!

Grant said...

You never cease to amaze me!!!!! I need you to show me how to make my blog cuter. What is your secret? Kenedy is so cute. Also, that is crazy that you and Shauna are in the same ward. I knew she moved, but I never dreamed you'd two would be in the same ward. What are the chances of that? I definitely think we need to get together. I go up to Ogden quite often, and my schedule can be adjusted. Let me know when would be best for you. I don't seem to have your email. My email address is lindseyh@gmail.com or just give me a call (my number is still the same). Talk to you soon!!!