Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blog Problems!

Today I tried to help my sister-in-law put a scrapbook paper background on her blog. We had both logged into each other's blogs so I could demonstrate how to edit your HTML. We could never get hers to work even though we did it the same way I had done it on mine. Now, mine won't work. I wasn't even trying to change my blog, my stuff just disappeared! I think we messed things up having both of us logged in on the same blog on two different computers! Anyone else had this problem? I need help!

3 comments:

jonna said...

I don't know what to tell ya. I hope you figure it out. Just keep trying, or refresh your blog and start all over if you can't figure it out...good luck!:)

Hollyween said...

looks like you got it working! You'll have to lead me through how to do that. I think the scrapbook paper background is so cute! I tried to figure it out one day, but I couldn't.

Lindsey said...

Heidi i would love to learn how to put scrapbook paper on mine. If you get a chance could you email me instructions, send me a link to a website that tells how, or whatever. I would love to learn. Thanks.