Friday, July 6, 2007

Tag - I'm It!

4 jobs I have held:

1. 2nd Grade Teacher
2. Frame Shop Manager
3. Stampattic/ Creative Garden employee and designer
4. North Ridge Learning Center Tutor

4 movies I can watch over and over:

1. How to Loose A Guy in 10 Days
2. You've Got Mail
3. Return To Me
4. Meet The Parents

4 places I have lived:

1. Denver, Colorado
2. Layton, Utah
3. Saratoga Springs, Utah
4. Syracuse, Utah

4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy: (I am putting my favorite shows)

1. Desperate Housewives
2. So You Think You Can Dance!
3. Army Wives
4. American Idol

4 Places I have been on Vacation:

1. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Aniheim, California (Disneyland)
4. San Deigo, California

4 Favorite Foods

1. Chips and Salsa
2. Pizza
3. Cafe Rio
4. Icecream

4 websites I visit (almost) daily:

1. Friends and Family blogs
2. Yahoo
3. Zions Bank
4. Scrapbook Sites


4 places I would rather be right now:

1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Jogging
3. With Mike
4. Swimming

Now I get to pick 4 other blogger buddies to do this:

1. Kamie
2. Jill
3. Christina
4. Tiffany


Now you four need to copy this and Tag someone else!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute new page...love the colors and layout! I still need to figure all this stuff out...cute!