Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Playing With Friends

Tanner and Kenedy
My mom bought this water slide last year and it is a hit! My friend Heidi brought her water slide over to my mom's house and we set both water slides up and let the kids play all day! They loved it! On the Other water slide there are squirt guns and the kids thought it was really funny to squirt all the moms with them. So I grabbed Calon (Tanner and Ty's friend) and dunked him in the water. During my revenge I managed to get soaked, so I thought what the heck and joined the kids on the slides in my clothes. It was fun while it lasted, but walking around in wet jean capris makes you feel like you just gained 100 pounds. It got really tiring to walk around. It probably wasn't the smartest idea to get in with my clothes on, next time I'll bring my swimming suit for sure! Kenedy had so much fun on the slides she would sit at the end and cry for someone to take her down the slide.
Ty, Tanner, Calon, Kinlee, and Kenedy playing on the slides!

Nenny and Nay chillin' in the sun on the same chair. These two love each other so much! When they see each other they run up and scream and then wave at each other, it is so cute! They even enjoy fighting with one another. In fact one day they were fighting over a toy and ended up on top of each other wrestling for it.

Kinlee and Kenedy. My best friend growing up and I have the same name, Heidi. She had a little girl and named her Kinlee Kay and I had a little girl and named her Kenedy K. When you are calling for them it sounds like you are saying the same thing we laugh at how we did that not even thinking about it. Maybe they will end up being best friend too!

Eating Popsicles and giving hugs!





No comments: