Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Girly Girl

Just Like every girl, Kenedy loves shoes! Shoes is actually been one of the first words she says!
Kenedy loves to wear necklaces! She will bring those purple beads and that whistle to me five thousand times a day so I will put them on her. Last Sunday the purple beads had to come to church with us, I was glad for them though because they kept her busy! As you can see she needs some help coordinating her accessories!

Just like every girl, accessories are great for awhile, but then can get painful and annoying after all day of wearing them. The first thing I take off when I get home is my jewelry. Kenedy loves to put her bows on when it is time to go, but she doesn't even make it to the car before the bow comes of. She needs to learn, pain is beauty!

We went to visit my mom and they had Pizza for dinner. Kenedy quickly crawled over and took the last piece out of the box, it was a hoot! The saying she be changed from "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" to "Pizza, Chocolate, and Diet Coke are a Girl's Best Friend"! Don't you agree?
Mom, do I look cute in this outfit?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, I can hardly stand how cute Kenedy is...I don't know if I have said that already, but she's a doll!! I just LOVE her clothes and headbands, and HER...sooooo cute. You're an adorable mom!