Sunday, June 24, 2007
Sorry
Kenedy has been having problems with hitting everyone and everything. We have tried time out, talking to her, a little game called "The Hitting Game", The "Nice, Nice Game", smacking her hands, Getting really mad and nothing seems to work. My mom says to just be consistent and I am doing my best, but it is embarrassing to take her places because she always seems to find someone to hit. Well today she smacked me across the face and I told her that was not nice and to say sorry. In the sweetest little voice She said "I Sorry!" It was so cute I wanted her to hit me again so I could hear it again! Mike was not there so he didn't get to hear it, but don't worry later that day she hit our little friend and then followed it with a "I sorry"! I had to turn my head so that she didn't see me start laughing! Parenting can be so hard at times and the most rewarding thing at others! I love it, all of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That story is sooooooo funny! I love reading your life with Kenedy. Parenting rocks huh. I am trying to teach Tanner how to share and that has been a toughie!! It never ends!!!
That's so funny. I can't believe how big she's getting! I can't wait until Maddy starts saying words that I can understand!
Post a Comment