I love being Kenedy's Mom! She is so much fun! She loves to copy whatever I'm doing. When I'm getting ready she wants to sit in the sink and watch what I'm doing. We then have to put pretend makeup on kenedy! She goes in my closet and tries to put my shoes on and walk around, she falls of course so now she just carries them around. Every time I get ready to go somewhere, I'm always looking for my shoes! When I go running she wants to go too. This pictures is of her with my sport bra on! She is always getting in my drawers trying to put my clothes on!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Just Like Mom
I love being Kenedy's Mom! She is so much fun! She loves to copy whatever I'm doing. When I'm getting ready she wants to sit in the sink and watch what I'm doing. We then have to put pretend makeup on kenedy! She goes in my closet and tries to put my shoes on and walk around, she falls of course so now she just carries them around. Every time I get ready to go somewhere, I'm always looking for my shoes! When I go running she wants to go too. This pictures is of her with my sport bra on! She is always getting in my drawers trying to put my clothes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment