Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cheese


Kenedy loves to be chased! It is her favorite thing to play! I will growl at her and say "I'm going to get you and she will start laughing and run. Now at church she will squat down and growl at people because she wants people to chase her. Every time we change her or need her to come to us, she will take off running and giggling. It is pretty cute to watch how excited this silly game makes her. However, it gets a little annoying when you are in hurry to get somewhere and you need to get her ready to go. The other day I decided that I needed to take some pictures of her favorite game for her scrapbook. Every time I would got to click the picture of her running, she would turn around and say "Cheese"! Do you think I take too many pictures for one of her first words to be Cheese? The one time I don't want her to look at the camera she does! She is a stubborn little one, but I love her face!


After taking tons of pictures, we finally got daddy to help us and I got a good one of her running and smiling! Thanks daddy!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Your new home looks nice. Who was you builder? We are trying to decide to either finish our basement or build with DR Horton.

She's turning into Flash off of Incredibles.