
On Memorial day, we went to Grandma and Papa Webb's and had a barbecue! After we played on the tramp, the jump house, ate Popsicles, and played Buzz Word! We had a lot of fun! Kenedy wanted to play on the tramp the whole time, but she didn't like when the kids jumped too high. She liked when grandma cuddled her and just bounced up and down on her bottom!

Trying to jump and getting a little scared!

Too High!

Showing off by doing her new trick, a somersault!

That is the cutest face I have ever seen!

Kenedy wanted to taste every ones Popsicles and she wanted everyone to taste her Popsicle. She would walk up to everyone with her tongue out so they would give her a taste. How could you resist that cute face?

Kenedy sharing her Popsicle! No one wanted to taste hers after Chewie licked it so Dad got her a new one! What a good daddy!

Having fun jumping with dad!
3 comments:
Very cute! Looks like you had a fun weekend. Kenedy is just the cutest thing.
I love you all so much. Well I knew she would be beautiful, but wow! She definately is a spark plug!!! You two are the best parents ever and your whole family is amazing! love ya love ya love ya!
Wow! It's been forever since I've seen you guys. She's such a doll! She looks so much like you guys...it kills me! I'm glad you started a blog....its great to stay in touch!
Post a Comment