
We bought Kenedy her first little pool and since we don't have grass yet, we have to go to the Mcmillan's house to use it. Kenedy loves going to see Nanner, Nyler, and Nay (that is how her and Trace say it). When she goes to play she has so much fun and screams when it is time to leave. I think she would be absolutely thrilled if we would just let her live there! However, mom and dad would be very sad. I guess we will just have to get her some brothers and sisters! We are in the process of making that happen. We met with our Case worker last Friday and have taken the initial steps to get our paper work done!

Tyler, Trace and Kenedy licking up the popsicle Kenedy spilled everywhere! Gross!

Kenedy loves to share her food with everyone!

Nenny and Nay

Playing in the Pool!
1 comment:
Heidi, she is SO STINKIN CUTE! I love seeing her pix. She is hilarious! I love the diet coke obsession too. So fun!!
-Jill
Post a Comment