Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The best time of the year!

Click to play Christmas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

4 comments:

jonna said...

hey heidi! it has been a long time! LIndsey and I were talking and we want to get together...so let us know what your schedule is like! Looks like you have a fun and eventful holiday...kenedy looks like she had a great christmas!

The Hunzikers said...

Yay! You're back into blogging again! We've missed you. Your Christmas and New Years looked like fun. It must be so much more exciting with a little one. She is such a doll. We need to come up. What's your schedule?

Me said...

What a cute slide show! Thanks for sharing all of you holiday fun!
Love,
Christina

Bench Family said...

Heid, you look so good in these pictures! Sorry I had to cut our phone call short the other day. I'll give you a call soon! Love ya!