I have been really slackin' when it has come to posting, reading, and commenting in the blog world! Christmas time is always such a fun time, but crazy busy. Here is what we have been up to! We hope you all have a Merry, Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
i know what you mean by busy...we were gone 2 weeks in a row...now i have to still do christmas shopping, then my sister comes to town, then it's christmas...i love it though...family time is the best...looks like you guys had so much fun in the snow!
let's get together after the holidays!
I love Kenny in her snow pants. There's just something about little kids in snow pants that is so stinkin' cute. I am so glad that you guys are living it up during the holiday season. Isn't Christmas the best? And kids just add to everything, making it even more special. Merry Christmas!
P.S. How's adoption process coming along? Are there any new updates? Any new progress?
Hi Heidi & Mike! I love reading your blog and seeing your adorable little Kenedy. :) Looks like you are having a great holiday season! Merry Christmas!
I think Mads and Kenedy are twins again!!! Let me guess is her coat from Gap??? I know what you mean. This is the first time I've been on the computer blogging in over a week. We haven't made it sledding yet but, hopefully this weekend. I can't find any snow boats for Mads....AHHH!
Cute pix!! Can't wait to see you soon!
Heidi, you are so totally gorgeous!
Love the pics... Can you e-mail me your address so I can send you a Christmas card (ya know if I actually get on the ball and SEND them?!)
hollye@comcast.net
Welcome to the world of slacker bloggers! I love watching kids in the snow- it becomes magical again, instead of something that's a pain to drive in!
Those are the cutest pictures of you and your family! I know it may not sound like a 13 (almost 14) year old girl can be that busy around this time, but its true, I really can be! Your little Kennedy was so adorable at the Christmas party in Layton! Oh and tell her thank you so much for the present! ok! :)
Keeping busy is always good! Looks like you are having fun!
That is a cool flippy picture thing. Where'd you find it?
It sounds like you've been busy. I love all your pictures. It you have time, we'd love to come see you guys, or go to dinner or something. We'll be in Layton next week, and have time on the 26th I think. I know it's the day after Christmas, but we leave on the 31st, so we don't have a lot of time here. Let us know if you're available and we can hang out!
Heid, I love the pics of K. Your new family picutre is sooooo cute too! You guys are awesome... still missing you tons.
You look so awesome. It was so good to see you. Kenedy is the cutest thing around and you look so beautiful and happy!!
Post a Comment