Bev this one is for you! I wasn't going to make one this month, but since you are my favorite Aunt, I thought I'd show you how much I love you! Merry Christmas!
You always make the cutest things. Man, if I could have a smidgen of your talent. Thanks for sharing for with the rest of us and keep up the good work.
Heidi I am your "favorite" OHHHH! Thank you so much! I love you very much too! Thanks for the VT handout as well. You do such a wonderful job! I love you and kiss Kennedy for me! Aunt Bev
I second Lindsey on that... I wish I had a smidgen of your talent!! By the way, did you ever get my message the night of Dana's shower???? How did it go? I felt so bad that I had to miss it. Let's get together soon. I'm sure you're crazy through the holiday. Let me know what your schedule is! We have been doing the Christmas program and for some reason it always makes me think of you. Miss you.
You go way above the call of duty. Those are so cute. By the way, I read your comment on my blog in my email so I didn't see your Just kidding comment until after. I knew there had to be someone out there I had offended, but I'm glad it wasn't you!!! I'm glad you share my feelings on lawn ornaments!!!
Hey Heidi! I went Visiting teaching today and everyone loved your handout! They thought I was creative but I had to confess to them that my sweet niece did it! Thanks again! Oh and thanks for doing Dana's shower it was so fun and your home is beautiful! Much love your favorite aunt!:)
7 comments:
You always make the cutest things. Man, if I could have a smidgen of your talent. Thanks for sharing for with the rest of us and keep up the good work.
Heidi I am your "favorite" OHHHH! Thank you so much! I love you very much too! Thanks for the VT handout as well. You do such a wonderful job! I love you and kiss Kennedy for me!
Aunt Bev
I second Lindsey on that... I wish I had a smidgen of your talent!! By the way, did you ever get my message the night of Dana's shower???? How did it go? I felt so bad that I had to miss it. Let's get together soon. I'm sure you're crazy through the holiday. Let me know what your schedule is! We have been doing the Christmas program and for some reason it always makes me think of you. Miss you.
You go way above the call of duty. Those are so cute. By the way, I read your comment on my blog in my email so I didn't see your Just kidding comment until after. I knew there had to be someone out there I had offended, but I'm glad it wasn't you!!! I'm glad you share my feelings on lawn ornaments!!!
Hey Heidi! I went Visiting teaching today and everyone loved your handout! They thought I was creative but I had to confess to them that my sweet niece did it! Thanks again! Oh and thanks for doing Dana's shower it was so fun and your home is beautiful!
Much love
your favorite aunt!:)
I love it when you do these. Thank-You.
Great!!!! Love it!! You make my life easier. Thanks!
Post a Comment