
Tuesday was the
first snowstorm of the year!
Kenedy was so excited for the storm! I decided we needed to take a quick trip to Target to purchase some
snow boots, so we would be ready for playing in the
snow. The whole way there,
Kenedy looked out the window and said, "Cool! Rain! Yeah!" I told her it was
snow not rain. After awhile she said, "Cool!
Snow! Yeah!" When we got home it was too late to play in the
snow, but we played dress up with the boots instead! As you can see from the picture,
Kenedy loved them! It was fun to see her walk in them! She sure couldn't go very fast. The next day, the
snow melted. No playing in the
snow for us! However, Friday night
it began to snow, YEAH! We put the boots to work Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned for some
slippery fun! Doesn't my baby look old?
11 comments:
How fun! Kenedy looks so cute. I bet she loved the snow. Can't wait to see the pictures
She is so cute, Hedi. The boots are to DIE for and yes. She DOES look like she's getting older. It's so sad, isn't it?
so cute and so fun! I always loved playing in the snow...hope she loves it too!
She looks so excited to play in the snow!! Ahh, to be little again!! She looks adorable!!
The first snow of every year is the best! I am glad she got to enjoy it!!
Snow... hmmm...it's still in the high 50's low 60's here. I think I could handle a bit of snow! K looks so big! She is so beautiful!
Cute little boots!! I've got to go get Mads a pair. I was sad because she was sick this weekend and so there was no playing for us!! She was eating it off the rug though!! Yuck! Sometimes I just can't get to her fast enough! I believe you understand.
Isn't snow more fun with kids. It just snowed here too, and Kaiden loves it. Will you guys be available to get together on the 26th? I know it's the day after Christmas, but we don't have anything that evening, so maybe we can get together then.
adorable! She is so dang cute!!!
adorable! She is so dang cute!!!
To "my favorite person, Heidi Bird!"
This is coolest pic of Kenedy you have. Well, this one and the pic I took of her at the that mexican restraunt. Hopefully you get to reading this amongst the billion others here...read this to Mike for me Heidi
Mike - "I've
seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me
believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything."
Post a Comment