Monday, January 7, 2008

I AM PREGNANT!

Yeah we are finally "Pregnant"! This is what my family calls it when we get our papers turned in! Well they are in and we are just waiting and now working on the Internet stuff! I have an adoption blog started that will be linked from the LDS family website for Birth Mothers to get more information about us. Check it out! I am still working on the blog so check it out every once in awhile. I have my scrapbook page on it and I am working on getting my letter on it, but I have been running into problems. I think I figured it out. We can't wait to tell you all when our "Due Date" is! If you Know of any sweet spirits that need a home, keep us in mind!

26 comments:

Hollyween said...

Yay Heidi!! Congratulations!!! I know this must be a HUGE thing for you. I can't wait to see who your bundle of joy will be. I know he/she is going to love your family.

I can't wait to see you next week!!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I know you have been working on this for quite some time. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your paperwork done. I can imagine it's stressful putting all that together.

Your blogs are soooo cute! What program do you use for your scrapbook pages? I got Adobe Elements for Christmas and can I just say 'overwhelmed'! I need private lessons!! You are very talented!

Lacey said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see when your DUE!!

McMillan Family said...

Congrats. I hope you get one close to my little guy that is coming. That way they can be bset buds like Trace and Kenedy

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, you freaked me out at first! That is funny...cute way of putting it. I hope you have a quick and easy pregnancy. GOOD LUCK. I'm praying for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your blog is so darling!! And Kenedy is beautiful. They are so fun aren't they?! Congratualations...I'm eager to find out when you're due! Tell Mike we say hello and keep in touch!

jonna said...

I honestly freaked when I read your title...don't know why, just thought it was really true! but now i get it...congrats, congrats...i can;t wait to see what new addition you will get.

The Peterson's said...

I am so very excited for you!! I just know there is a beautiful child waiting to come to your family. Any kid is lucky to have such a wonderful family!

Scott, Julie and Kaylie said...

Hooray! How exciting~ I can't wait to see the miracles that are about to unfold. Congrats on your "pregnancy"! Kenedy is going to be such a good big sister!

L said...

How ecxiting! Good work, that is a lot to due. You guys are so darling, what a great family! I can't wait to see ya next week.

Me said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited!

Bench Family said...

Congrats Heid... does this mean you aren't going to adopt me? :) We are so happy for you and will keep you in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Heidi I started to cry a little (happy tears) When I read that! Can't wait to hear when! Love you Aunt Bev

Nate and Janie said...

Congratulations on getting your paperwork in! Good luck and you'll have to be sure and keep us informed as to when your "due date" is! You have such a cute blog too!!

Anonymous said...

Yipee! Kennedy is going to be a great sister! I'm so excited for you guys!
Sarah

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! We are so happy for you guys! A little bundle of joy couldn't find a better family! You are such a good example to everyone!

Mikayla said...

I am so excited for you and Mike! Kennedy is going to be such a GREAT big sister! Knowing Kennedy, she will probably boss her little brother/sister around! Ha, :) no im kiddnt she will be great! She is such a cutie!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on getting your papers in. I really like your adoption blog, and the new design on your blog. Yours still looks a thousand times better than mine ever will. You definitely have a good eye for that sort of thing.

Brittanny said...

Heidi,

You genius...thanks again for all your work on my blog...and just know that there is one person out there who really knows how stinking talented you are and what a good friend you are! Oh...and congrats on the pregnancy! :)

The Hunzikers said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for more news! It will be so fun to have a little teeny tiny one again. Kenedy is going to love it!

Wendy said...

Congrats..I saw your blog on brittanny's blog. My Sister and her hubby just got their second through LDS in November...very unplanned. Theirs are 10 months apart. Good luck I hope the process is quick. Your blog is adorable.

Jamie said...

Hi Mike and Heidi, I saw your blog on Elise's site. I can't believe how big your girl is! Mike was always one of Kali's favorite primary teachers.
Good luck! BTW your blog site is so cute I wish I knew how to do that.
Jamie Austin

Jamie said...

Hi Mike and Heidi, I saw your blog on Elise's site. I can't believe how big your girl is! Mike was always one of Kali's favorite primary teachers.
Good luck! BTW your blog site is so cute I wish I knew how to do that.
Jamie Austin

The Birds said...

Jamie what is your blog address?

Anonymous said...

Good one Heidi. To think I trusted you. lol. You did actually have me at hello there for a sec.
-Joe