Wow! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New Year! How was the Polar Express? I really want to take Grace on that next year. So fun! Hey, Jonna and I have been writing back and forth about getting us together. What do you have open in the next week or two? Let us know. We can't wait to see you and Kenedy.
P.S. How are the adoption papers/process coming along?
Hey it looks like you had a fun new years! You are all so cute! When I get back to Utah we need to get together my mom will be with me until Jan. 22nd and she is dying to see you and kennedy!
Heidi your blog is so darn cute!!! As is your little girl Taylor! One of my best friends went through adoption while we were job sharing and it truly is an amazing experience even for outsiders! I got to your blog from Jonnas. Where did you get all the cute scrapbook looking backgrounds and extras? They are so cute!!
9 comments:
Wow! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New Year! How was the Polar Express? I really want to take Grace on that next year. So fun! Hey, Jonna and I have been writing back and forth about getting us together. What do you have open in the next week or two? Let us know. We can't wait to see you and Kenedy.
P.S. How are the adoption papers/process coming along?
Love Kenedy's face in all of her pictures, she is so happy!
Christina
Heid, how about you just adopt me and my family... you guys have so much fun at all the holidays. I want to be a part of your family!
How fun! Did all of you stay up? I love the holidays!
monday or wednesday works...lets ask lindsey.
Hey, yeah Monday or Wednesday should be fine for me too. My vote would be for Wednesday. Time? Place?
Hey it looks like you had a fun new years! You are all so cute! When I get back to Utah we need to get together my mom will be with me until Jan. 22nd and she is dying to see you and kennedy!
Heidi your blog is so darn cute!!! As is your little girl Taylor! One of my best friends went through adoption while we were job sharing and it truly is an amazing experience even for outsiders! I got to your blog from Jonnas. Where did you get all the cute scrapbook looking backgrounds and extras? They are so cute!!
happy New Year!! Party On! Cute Slide Shows!
Post a Comment