What a cute butterfly!
Waiting in a long line!
Mom and K
Our little Butterfly flyin'!
Our little "Tree Hugger"!
After the long wait, we got to enter the pumpkin walk! The pumpkins were carved to spell WELCOME! So cool!
Sooo cute!
Kenedy's Favorite pumpkin!
Heidi's favorite pumpkin! My favorite was the "Cars" Scene they had, but my picture didn't turn out that well. The Cars scene was the scene from the movie where Lightening and Mater were tractor tipin'. They had all these pumpkins carved liked Tractors and then they tipped the pumpkins. They had Lightening and Mater there as well. It was so cute! These pumpkins were so cool, they are just lightly carved, so the light comes through, but there is no actual hole in the pumpkin except for where the top is cut off to pull the seeds out. What will they come up with next?
Mike's favorite, Halo of course!
Cute Yeates family getting warm by the fire!
Our cute family tryin' to get toasty!
Good Night!




14 comments:
Way too cute Heidi! Can you please move out here so we can do fun stuff like that again?!? Please. These pictures really make me miss you and your cute family.
That sounds like a wonderful family tradition. Kenedy is the cutest butterfly I have ever seen! I don't think could ever get my pumpkins to look like that!
Cute pix! Kenedy looked adorable. I didn't know you hung out with Josh and his wife!! I will have to show Charissa your blog. Looked like a fun night :)
Kenedy looks so cute in her costume. We need to get pics of Keeny and trace together in there halloween costumes
Ok, first of all, your blog is super darling. And so is your little girl! Thank you for your nice words on my blog. I am so interested in adoption. I have heard that it is such a hard and expensive process. I wish I knew more about it. Your baby is seriously so beautiful.
That butterfly costume is so stinking cute!!! What fun pictures too. I may have to convince Grant to take our little family up there. What fun! Thanks for the tip!
So Cute Heidi! I love it when you update! Give Kennedy a big hug from us! We luv you guys! Happy Halloween!
My favorite is Kenedy sleeping...so precious. Oh by the way don't forget: SATURDAY!!!
Don't let me forget we need to talk about Christmas ideas because I'm sure you have some great ideas I can use!
Hey, I'm tagging you! Share 7 random factoids about yourself!
Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blogg friends & leave a comment on their blog with the rules.
Have fun!
That is an adorable costume! It looks like she was enjoying the holiday!
Her costume is sooo cute! How fun!
I'm so excited to finally see you Saturday. Jeff is totally over his cold and all I am almost all over mine. YAY!! Anyway, let's do something that will be fun for Kenedy too. We can go eat somewhere and then maybe go to some fun place like Heehaws or if you know of something up by you guys or whatever. We are flexible. Let me know!
Heidi,
Kenedy is absolutely adorable. What a cute costume. Love the tights! Looks like you had fun on the pumpkin walk. I will have to check it out next year. I hope to see you at the trunk our treat tomorrow. I will look for you. Adalyn loves Kenedy as well. They play so cute together. No problem about the vent session. Wish I could have helped more. C-ya tomorrow.
Heidi I am so sorry that I ever thought you would put Kenny in that ghetto butterfly costume! She looked DARLING!!! Also, you are the best ever! Thanks for the recent help with my love life!
Post a Comment