Every Wednesday, My friend from the ward, Gaby and I get our girls together for a play date. Kenedy and Julia are 3 weeks apart so they have so much fun together. Last week we took them to the Treehouse in Ogden. The Treehouse is so much and it keeps us entertained for hours! CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Ok, so it is almost 11:00 here and I am just waiting for Kade to wake up for one last feeding before I go to sleep (it's much better to stay awake than to have just laid your head down and hear the baby monitor start making noises...although I really need to go to bed because he won't wake up until I put my head on the pillow and try to go to sleep... I should know better than to try to out-think a newborn!) :) Anyway, you are going to have to tell me how you did that thing with your pictures. Is it through one of your scrapbooking programs?
ok, and by the way, kenedy is so adorable!
You go to so many fun places...i will be calling you when Taylor is older, for fun ideas!
p.s-are your papers in?
Hey Bird Family:Kennedy has gotten so big I can't believe it! I miss you guys. I hope life is going good for you! PS Your Blog is super cute!
Oh, how fun! Cute pictures. That looked awesome...I would kill for something like that around here. There is NOTHING for kids and it totally sucks! Enjoy having such awesome places to take your kids to!!
I have heard about that place, but to far to drive for me. I think that I will wait a few more months so that she'd enjoy it more. It looked like Kennedy had a wonderful time. I love the picture of with the fireman costume on!
That looks like such a riot!! I am going to have to remember that one when Grace gets a little older!
What a fun place!!! I hope when I'm a mom I can be as fun and cute as you are with Kenedy. She is such a doll.
I want to get together this weekend. Jeff's friend is having a halloween party sat. that he said we were going to (yeah, just found that one out) but he said all we had to do was "stop by". So I am thinking maybe we could meet somewhere for lunch or once I find out what time it is we could meet afterwards or something.
Friday night might work too depending on your schedule. If you get this tonight let me know. Otherwise I will call you tomorrow.
I wish I liked the treehouse museum. Levi likes it but for some reason, I find it really dull. I mean, I actually have to intereact with them and take them to the stations? I'm a horrible mother, aren't I?
Post a Comment