Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Vampires, Wolves, and Romance! Oh My!
So I followed the pack and finally read the Twilight series! It took me a little longer than everyone else. I read them in three weeks versus three days. I loved them and I am sad that they are finished until next year! I have to admit that during the second book I was a Jacob fan. I kept thinking why does everyone love Edward so much? But I fell in love with Edward during the third book and Jacob drove me crazy. It will be interesting to see what feelings the next book will bring! I need to find another good read. I want something that is as addictive as these books! Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Heidi, I am so with you on the Jacob and Edward thing. Come on, who could trust a vampire, right? But he did win me over by the end of the 3rd book. I'll have to let you know the next book that our book group picks. They usually pick some good ones. Hey, my house is empty of visitors now... I need to give you a call, we probably have enough to talk about for at least 3 hours or so.
Twlight is sitting on my table waiting for me to read it. I can't seem to quit blogging long enough to get around to it. Perhaps this weekend.
Is your internet up and running again?? Let's get together! I was so sad it didn't work out last week!
Good for you! I just started the Uglies series but haven't read enough to know what I think. I haven't been able to finish a book since twilight.ahhhhh!
welcome to the "twilight" zone. I know that wait is going to be hard...how are you?
I used to be embarrased to admit that I love Edward, but it is true! Crazy that a book about teenagers/vampires/werewolves can be so addicting! The only other books like this for me are the Harry Potter books. I'll let you know if I find others!
I knew you would you love them. I have been an Edward fan all a long. During the 3rd book Bella drove me crazy with her I love Edward but I want to be with Jacob phase. I think Edward deserves better. Oh, well, I guess I will just have to be as patient as possible until next year! (Sigh!).
Hey Heidi it is taking me longer than anyone I just started the 3rd! But I thought they would never bring Edward back in the 2nd book I was getting so frustrated! Hope all is well!
Aunt Bev
Post a Comment