Monday, October 15, 2007

Funny Things!

Kenedy is the funniest thing ever! She make us laugh everyday. I tell myself I will never forget every little story, but I do. So I made this cute little journal to record all her funny things and stuff I love about her so I can give it to her one day. Of course the journal is empty sitting in my cupboard. So I decided since I'm on the computer all the time I will start sharing them with you and then I can go back later and write them in the journal when I get a second. I decided it was better to write them somewhere than nowhere. So hear are a few things that made us laugh today.

Babies
Kenedy's favorite thing lately has been babies! She loves to rock them, kiss them, feed them, drop them and then soothe them. It is so funny to watch her pretend. When she plays with her dolls I always have to be involved. She is the mommy and I guess I'm the big mommy. Anyway she always wants me to kiss the baby and rock her also. So she handed me the baby and I was kissing her and then I said, "I want to kiss and rock this baby." And I pointed to Kenedy. She looked at me with the most disgusted face and said, "No, baby!" and pointed to her baby and said, "baby"! She thinks she is not a baby anymore! I asked her if she was a big girl and she said yes. I asked her where my baby was then and she pointed to her doll. It is official she is no longer a baby. Sad, but so much fun!


Prayers
Saying prayers is so much fun around our home now because Kenedy takes a turn. So on Kenedy's night to pray she gets a huge smile on her face and repeats the words you tell her to say. When we say "Thank you for. . . she repeats and then does sign language for food. It is so funny, I almost burst out laughing every time. Even if you are going to say, "Thank you for our family, she always adds food, but does it in sign. Kenedy is very grateful for food and she wants to make sure her Father n Heaven knows it, so just in case her Father in Heaven can't hear her, he will be able to see her! What a funny girl!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking that I'm going to do that too! The blog is a great journal!

How funny! She's got such a great personality. How the adoption going?

Lindsey said...

That has got to be the cutest thing I have heard in a long time. Man, she is so cute. I can't believe how much she looks like you and Mike.

jonna said...

I think blogging is a great journal! I actually copy and paste each entry into word documents and print it out and I am making a book out of it...it will be a great keepsake!

I don't know about thursday...it might be a long day. I will have to take a rain check...i will be in touch. Let me know if you are ever coming my way.

kristin said...

I don't blame her.... I am very thankful for food too! :)
Just too funny!

Jill said...

Oh, that is so cute. I love kid stories. It is so sad to watch your babe grow, but it's awesome because each new stage is so fun! Especially because they are becoming little people with personality and identity. It's awesome!! She is such a cutie.

Hollyween said...

She is sooo cute, Heidi. I can just picture her looking at you when you called her your baby and correcting you. SOOO cute!

The Hunzikers said...

So cute!!! You are the best little mom. I love how you are always thinking of ways to preserve memories and of course you always do it with your cutesy craftiness. Kenedy is so lucky. Okay, so this weekend doesn't work for you. We are finally settled down (I think) so maybe the weekend after. Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle.

The Peterson's said...

How cute!! What a great thing to remember. I am impressed that you try so hard to keep these memories. I have a hard time just finding time to scrapbook.

Montgomery Family said...

Hey Heidi, yes I remember you. Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm loving this blogging business. Your baby is so adorable!! She has the most gorgeous eyes!