Did anyone one notice I just skipped right over October and November? Well I have a good reason, our November and December pictures somehow got erased. Isn't that the saddest? So the three pictures below are the only pics I have of Halloween. We did celebrate the Holiday and I did take pictures. Really cute pictures, but they are all gone. So if anyone took pictures of my cute kids, would you please email them to me? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
Photo: Courtsey of Jen Cranney's Blog
Thanks Jen for taking a picture of my little Man.
Lincoln was the best Spider Man. He would throw his let webs and make a "whosh" sound. He has a sound for everything. It is hilarious!
This Little Man Turned 18 months in October and now goes to nursery. He did really well the first day and struggled the next few weeks. He has now figured out that Mom and Dad will eventually come back and is doing lots better. He has a little cry when we drop him off and then calms down and has fun.
I can't believe how fast he has grown. I feel Like he just entered our family and now he is walking and talking. He has such a calm personality. He is not a performer for anyone but Mom and Dad. He hates to get in trouble and is very good at obeying. He is so loving and kind. He will come up and give me kisses and hugs. We can't get enough of this little guy.
At 18 Months
Weight: 28.9 lbs (80%)
Height: 33 inches (75%)
Head:19.5 inches (85%)
Loves: Suckers, Books, Cars, Trucks, Dancing, Wrestling, Cottage Cheese, FRUIT, Daddy, Mommy, Murphy, Kenedy, Balls, Potatoes, getting into things, SUGAR, drinks, jumping, playing in the basement, pushing things, climbing, copying (He loves to makes sounds of everything ex: water bottle, vacuum, kenedy screaming, etc)
Hates: Mommy and Daddy leaving, loud noises, large groups of people, getting in trouble,
Words: (Lincoln does not talk extremely well, but these are the words we can understand. We might be the only ones. ha ha) Ball, baby, book, mom, dad, Kenedy, Papa, murphy, drink, love, sorry, again, uh oh, no, yes, hi, bye, treat, juice, banana, chip, jump, eye, please, thank you
As for the rest of October and November here is a list of what we did. I need to make a list so I don't forget since I do not have any pictures to remind me!
Syracuse Pumpkin Walk and Hot Chocolate Party
Frightmares
Frightmares
Preschool Halloween Party
Trunk-or-Treat
Trick-or-Treat
3 St. George Trips
Craved Pumpkins
Webb Family Halloween Party
Gardner's Village

3 times seeing New Moon (No I am not obsessed: I just didn't want to pass up any nights out with the girls)
Thanksgiving with the Webbs
Built Gingerbread Houses
Thanksgiving with the Birds





No comments:
Post a Comment