Romnee is such a good baby! At two weeks I took her into the doctor and her stats are:
Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz.
Height: 18.5 inches
Everyone keeps asking me if I am going crazy with three kids. I feel busier, but she is so good that I don't feel crazy. I am sure the craziness will set in when she wakes up more often. I will pray that it doesn't! We love having her in our home. The kids love having a sister! I feel so blessed to be the mom of three. Thanks to all my birthmoms that have made this possible!





11 comments:
You've had a busy posting session!!
Too cute....love your kids in the snow & Romnee all wrapped up in a bow.
Darling.
She is so tiny!!! I can't believe it. I wish I could see her in person. Hopefully we get to move back to Utah in May, then we can see you guys all the time.
Axel was 10 weeks early, and was the best baby until he was a month old at his adjusted age, so a month past his actual due date. Then I ws shocked how fussy and overstimulated he was. Maybe if someone had told me that happens to preemies, I might have been better with it. So be prepared. It passes just like all babies, but he felt like a newborn forever, that it was a huge shock to me. So happy for you guys, you deserve all the happiness in the world after what you've been through!
Rommnee is cute! What fun to have all 3 kids be so stinkin cute!
She is so precious! I can't believe how tiny she is! What a beautiful family you have!
She is just adorable. What a sweetie!! I love all your updates too. I'm always checking to see your latest :)
She is beautiful! Glad you're adjusting well!
Heidi, she is darling!!! Glad to hear that things are going well with 3 kids. Now that the holidays are over and I am finally getting the hang of 2 kids I definitely think we need to get together. What do you have open in the next week or 2?
hey...lindsey and I were thinking we could come visit you since you have 3! what do you think?
she is sooooooooo cute. and soooooooo tiny. I just love her!!
Congrats on your cute baby! You're awesome and someone wonderful to do what you do! Let me know if you ever need anything.
Post a Comment