oh man heidi, she is so stinkin' CUTE! Those pictures are SO CUTE! I just love all of your kids, I swear SOME DAY you'll have to get an ugly one. OH i love her! just when we thought your family couldn't get any cuter--you added this cute little munchkin. Such a neat little life you lead. :) Love you sugar bunches!
Heidi ho I LOVE the announcement. She sure is a miracle. The Lord leaves nothing to chance! We are so blessed to have her in our fam. Her's a beauty and her's teeny teeny tiny. We love you Emmeeeeeee. Love you guys mom and dad
Heidi, congratulations! I'm so happy for your little family. You have 3 little miracles in your family,....I'm so glad for you guys!!! :) What a cutie!
Heidi and Mike...what a BEAUTIFUL announcement...so perfect for little Romnee Emma. We are so grateful for the blessings that continue to flow into our family without even asking...WOW!! We love ALL of you so much. Mom and Dad
Wow! She is beautiful! I was so surprised, because I haven't checked your blog for a little while! Congratulations! Babies are the best and you've been blessed with a perfectly beautiful one! Hope you're enjoying every moment . . .
20 comments:
She is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the pictures. I'm glad things are going well.
What a beautiful addition to your already cute family!
So darling! You are such a creative gal!
SHe is so Beautiful,, I cant wait to hold her again : ) Love you guys lots!!
Heidi, she is so beautiful. I am so happy for you!
She is so beautiful! LOVE the announcement!
oh man heidi, she is so stinkin' CUTE! Those pictures are SO CUTE! I just love all of your kids, I swear SOME DAY you'll have to get an ugly one. OH i love her! just when we thought your family couldn't get any cuter--you added this cute little munchkin. Such a neat little life you lead. :) Love you sugar bunches!
She is so beautiful! I am still just so thrilled for you guys! Congrat's again!
Heidi ho
I LOVE the announcement. She sure is a miracle. The Lord leaves nothing to chance! We are so blessed to have her in our fam. Her's a beauty and her's teeny teeny tiny. We love you Emmeeeeeee. Love you guys
mom and dad
Heidi, congratulations! I'm so happy for your little family. You have 3 little miracles in your family,....I'm so glad for you guys!!! :) What a cutie!
Heidi and Mike...what a BEAUTIFUL announcement...so perfect for little Romnee Emma. We are so grateful for the blessings that continue to flow into our family without even asking...WOW!! We love ALL of you so much.
Mom and Dad
Oh Heidi she is so cute. What a darling family you have. Great job on the announcement as well. You really are so creative and talented!
I still can't get over how cute she seriously is!!! Thanks for letting me hold her and getting a quick baby fix! :) Love the announcement too!
Wow! She is beautiful! I was so surprised, because I haven't checked your blog for a little while! Congratulations! Babies are the best and you've been blessed with a perfectly beautiful one! Hope you're enjoying every moment . . .
Laurie Pritchett Coleman
They turned out so good I love it!
Love them and love your Bangles background music! :)
I love it! She's a so heavenly.
haha you finally invited me. ;) did lynda say something?? geez!
your blog is darling, love it. your kids are too stinkin cute.
my twin is getting a baby in june, we're sooo excited, i know you can relate.
:)
Congrats! She is gorgeous!
She is so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Post a Comment