My cute brother caught quite the catch! We feel so blessed to have Denise apart of our Eternal Family! AJ is the sweetest guy and deserves her so much! We could not be happier for these two.
I could not stop crying through the ceremony in the temple. The spirit was so strong. At one point the sealer said, "I know AJ just thanks is Heavenly Father every night for sending him Denise!" He has know idea how true that really is. AJ has had a rough couple of years. We have watched him go through some of the hardest things. He has endured these trials with his head up and a smile on his face. He his my hero and I look up to him so much! Our Father in Heaven also sees what an amazing person he is and this is why he sent him Denise!
The reception was beautiful! They had some really fun decor and details! The kids loved the chocolate fountain and the kids room the best! The photographer did a good job capturing this beautiful day!
The greatest thing about these two is: They are two peas in a pod! This picture is totally them! I love you two so much!!








6 comments:
they are so cute...I'm so happy for them!!
very cute! Congrats to both of them :) Happy birthday to Lincoln today...I can't wait to see pictures of the party. I just wish we could have jumped on an plane so we could come celebrate with you! Give him a big birthday hug from us! love you guys!
Sweet! Congrats AJ. She sounds like a great girl and he totally deserves that.
Awww!!! I love weddings and I love those pics! Especially the one of their shoes! CUTE! Did Mike do them? and Did you get that picture I sent to your phone of Peyt and Kenedy moving? She was so cute helping that day!
Hey lady! It has been a while! I just wanted to tell you your babies are so beautiful! Your story is amazing!
I just saw this post! You are awesome thanks Heidi! We are so lucky to have such great families! We love you so much! Thank you for supporting us and always being there.
BTW we are hot! And our shoes rock!
Love,
AJ and Denise
Post a Comment