Our little Lincoln just turned
One
Two
{The Invite}
{The Theme}
Lincoln loves Mickey Mouse! I borrowed a bunch of stuffed Mickey's from a friend. One of them was about Five feet. When I brought it home, Lincoln looked at it and ran away! So funny! At the party we played, Don't Eat Mickey and Pin the Nose on Mickey. We ate pizza and cake and ice cream.
{The Guests}
Thank you to all our family and friends that came to Lincoln's party!
{The Birthday Boy}
Lincoln is the most mellow little man. He is a bit on the shy side also. Every time we sang Happy Birthday, we put his head down and would not look at anyone. It was Hilarious! Very different from Kenedy who wishes everyday was her birthday so that she could be in the spotlight every moment! ha ha!

Weight: 31.3 lbs. (85%)
Height: 36.8 inches (above the 95%)
Head: 20 inches (90%)
Likes: Mommy, balls, cars, make-up brushes, cleaning, PLAYING OUTSIDE, dirt, murphy, Fruit, milk, cheese, CANDY, when daddy comes home, books, T.V., jumping, running, climbing, playing with Kenedy
Hates: getting in trouble, vegetables, getting his diaper changed (still), sitting on the potty, loud noises
Words: ball, juice, Mom, Dad, Kenedy, Romnee, Murphy, baby, no, yes, milk, snack, banana, apple, outside, book, hurt, ouch, bike, love you, please, thank you, some, this, cheese, gum, popcorn, Mickey Mouse, Papa, Grandma
Lincoln is a boy when it comes to talking. I swear Kenedy and I were having conversations by this age. Lincoln on the other hand, is a quiet boy. He can say anything you tell him to, but he doesn't put very many words together and there are only a few he really uses. The rest of the time he just grunts and points to things. It is funny with the first one how fast you want them to grow up and do things. With Lincoln I just want him to stay my baby boy. We love Lincoln so much and cannot imagine the Bird home without him!








3 comments:
Such an adorable layout! You always outdo yourself!!
So cute! You faked me out at the first when you said, "Lincoln turns One...two." I thought you were in denial for a minute! Cute party theme and the cake looks great!! :)
Way cute Heidi!! I wouldn't expect any less from you though! :) Love it! and love the pics of your kids below too!
Post a Comment