Weight: 12.1 Pounds 15%
Height: 23.5 inches 30%
Head: 15 inches <5%
*First Hair Cut
*Hates not being held
*Holds on to your fingers or clothes with a death grip so you don't put her down
*Leans towards mommy! YEAH!
*Giggles
*Found her voice. Loves to scream!
*Puts everything in her mouth
*Rolls from tummy to back
*Sleeps 12 hours at night and six in the day
*eats 6 ounces every 3 to 4 hours
*Loves to be told how cute she is





15 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe she is already that old! How fun!
What a cutie!
She's so stinkin' adorable!
Seriously, i cannot get enough of her. I could kiss those chubby/soft cheeks all day!! What a little cuttie!!
So fun! She is a doll! It was so good to see you this last weekend!
She is gorgeous!
OH MY GOSH HEIDI!!!! She is sooooo adorable!! She looks like a really happy little girl. What a doll.
wow! it sounds like she is a good sleeper! What a darling little girl...I need to see yall in person soon so I can kiss those cheeks!
She is so stinkin' cute Heidi! And what a sweet little personality already! Can I just say that you throw the greatest parties too? You always go all out! I love seeing the pics of the last ones you've done. You're amazing!
wow she's grown since the wedding! what a dollie. we're gonna be in ut for a couple weeks soon, we should do a park day with cami and kristin!
Heidi!
Just caught up on your blog! Your kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe it! And I love little Kenedy's cute haircut :) I admire you so much...you have such a sweet little family, and I can't say enough how happy I am for you that you have those three little ones! Miracles!!
:)
Seriously, could she be any cuter!! Hope things are going well with 3 kiddos! We saw Chalyse the other night and she said you were watching her kids too! How nice is that, you are amazing to brave 5 kids by yourself! :)
Okay, I have decided I really need to see Romnee in person. I have to come down every two weeks now, so we need to work something out. I will be coming down around the 16th of July and then two weeks after that. What is your schedule? I would love to get together.
Ohh..little Romnee...she sleeps for a long time! She's getting so big and cute!
Heidi,
I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. You have such a beautiful family. Everytime I look at your children I think of how each one was such a little miracle. I am so happy for you. I miss you & I just wanted to check in with how you guys were doing.
Post a Comment