I love Spring nights! Especially this year! I loved how it did not get super hot for the longest time. I wish ever spring lasted this long. Mike is such a great daddy! I love to watch him play with the kids especially when he doesn't know I am looking. The kids love him so much. I wish I got the welcome home he gets everyday from the kids.
Kenedy had her Joy school graduation. It was so much fun watching the kids perform their songs and poems that they learned throughout the year. I can not believe how much they grew this year. My little lady is getting way too big way too fast! Stop her please!
Mike was working late so we headed up to see Thomas the Train in Heber City. Kenedy and Lincoln loved it! It was super windy so Romnee was not the biggest fan. Maybe next year.

Romnee at Five months
*Sits if hands are supported on the ground
*Smiles Spontaneously
*Reaches for mommy and other objects
*Babbles
*Smiles back when you smile
*Rolls over from stomach to back
*Bears weight on her legs
*Loves to be cuddled
*Plays with Murphy
*Naps for at least four hours (Sometimes consecutively)
*Eats 6 oz. every three hours if awake
*Sleeps at least 12 hours at night
*Weighs 13 pounds (10%)
Firsts: Thomas the Train, Kindney Infection








No comments:
Post a Comment