Monday, August 2, 2010

Disneyland

We got Five for the price of three day Hoppers to Disneyland and California Adventure. I love Disneyland, but five days is a bit much for me. So since it was just our little family and Grandma and Grandpa, we got to call the shots. Some days we would sleep in, go swimming and then head to Disneyland. Other days we would go to Disneyland early and then come home early. The last day we did do the whole go early and leave late. One day of that was enough for me and the kiddos. We had a ton of fun with our little family

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Wow! I'm the first comment and I haven't blogged in months?! I'm glad you're more on the ball than I am. Your pictures are really cute! I need to figure out the collage thing so it doesn't take so long!