Monday, August 2, 2010

Star Struck

This is the best thing about Disneyland! Kenedy loved getting her book signed and shaking hands with her favorite characters! Lincoln got excited to see them and loved waiving at them, but he did not want to be touched. The only way I could get him to get a picture was if I stood there with him.

Kenedy was in Heaven! We spent about 1/3 of our time at the Princess Fantasy Faire. We talked with the Princesses, got our pictures taken, went to the Royal Ball, Listened to a couple of the princesses read stories, and sat and watched the princesses coming and going. You might think, "Poor Lincoln", Don't. He loved them also. He even stood by them to get his picture taken without me!

Ariel is Kenedy's favorite Princess. When she saw her, she touched her head and fell to the ground. She said, "Mom, I just fainted because I can't believe she is really here!" She asked Ariel all kinds of questions and Ariel was so cute with her answers. I love when the characters really play theirs parts!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kennedy, I need to come play with you. I MISS you. I hope you are doing good. Lincoln is still so handsome and Ms. Romnee is just delicious.

Hope you guys are doing well. Need to come up and say hi. Aly is gone for another 2 weeks; then the race is on for school to start.

Take care

Carly

Wendy said...

What a fun trip!!! I love the story about her fainting, how cute!

The Peterson's said...

Yay for Disneyland! Kids are so much fun there!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you updated...I've been dying to see pics. That is HILARIOUS that Kenedy "fainted." She is so cute. What a fun family time!!

Chalyse said...

Oh, so much fun!!! Such a cute little family. Also i Love the pictures of Romnee below. She is so stinkin' cute!!!

landofnyedom said...

How fun! I can't wait til we can go again.

Love Family said...

Oh Love it! Nothing better than Disneyland!! How fun to have a girl that adores every princess! Makes me excited to take our boys back.

The Hunzikers said...

What a fun trip!!! I love the Kenedy and Ariel story--that is too cute. She is such a character. Romnee is getting so big and she is so adorable. I love that Lincoln had fun with the princesses too. Wish we could have seen you guys last weekend!

kat said...

Kenedy is seriously the cutest little girl! What a fun time in Disneyland...it really is such a magical place! You have such a cute family!

Brittanny said...

I am just dying to take the kids...I am trying to convince Josh that is what we should give the kids for Christmas this year is a trip there. Super cute pics of those darling kids Heidi!