The kids did awesome in the car! We broke up the trip by driving to St. George staying over and then heading the rest of the way home. We left Friday, June 11th and reached Anaheim on Saturday the 12th. We started the trek home on the 19th and finished up on the 20th. We had a ton of fun! Kenedy was a little sad on the way home. She cried and said, "I do not want to go home because then everyone has to go back to work. I just want to be with my family!" What a cutie! Before long she will be dying to go home so she can get away from her family and hang out with her friends. I am not looking forward to that.
I have little fish for kids. They would stay in the pool all day and all night if I let them. We usually got a little swimming in before or after Disneyland.

We spent one day at the beach and then headed to Disneyland. The kids played in the sand and water and collected shells. we rented one of those six man bikes; it was a blast. Kenedy and Lincoln sat in the basket in the front and rang the bell non-stop while the rest of us pedaled our little hearts out.

On the way home from California. We stopped in Cedar City to see one of our favorite people. It was so much fun to spend a few hours with Vonnie and her adorable kiddos. We love her so much and are so grateful for her amazing sacrifice. We do not know what we would do without our little Roman Noodles!







2 comments:
So fun! California is a fun place to be!
I think my kids would not even need Disneyland if we went to the beach on vacation. It make for such a fun trip. I love that they got to see friends and cousins...and I just love all the cute pics of your tikes.
Post a Comment