Wednesday, April 14, 2010

March Happenings

{Disney on Ice}
The kids loved watching all their favorite characters skate around! Kenedy would jump up and down and Lincoln was star struck. I knew Kenedy would love Disney on Ice, but I wasn't quite sure how Lincoln would do. I thought we would be chasing him up and down the stairs. Boy was I wrong, he loved it! He watched the entire show! Thanks Mom and Dad for the great tickets!

{Luckiest Mom Ever!}
I love St. Patricks Day! We had a Leprechaun visit us for a few days before St. Patricks Day. He left messes and treats. The kids loved it! I love watching their cute little faces light up. I will be so sad when they no longer believe in magical creatures! I am so lucky to have such healthy, darling children. It brings me to tears to thing of our life and the three little blessings we have received. I could not ask for more!

{Springtime}

This weather is sure confusing! However, we love days like this!! Lincoln and Kenedy spend all day outside when the weather is behaving. They eat breakfast get dressed and run outside. I love that it is getting nice outside! Now could some please tell the weather that it needs to stay that way!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bench Family said...

I am loving the updates... you may just get me back on the bandwagon. Your kiddos are adorable! {We SOOOO need to chat}